1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
hmm... doing summer reading? that was the summer that instead of getting to go to camp, we took a family trip to israel, which was amazing, but would have been more amazing had I also been able to spend a summer in one of the absolute best places on earth (bennington indiana).
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list?
weird how we just talked about to do lists last sunday! things make me feel accomplished just by crossing them off... so I add the simplest tasks to my list to feel that I have actually done something!
1. finish answering this meme
2. finish timeline and autobiography for class (no, I am not in the 3rd grade...)
3. finish chuppah (all three panels, but really panel one is what I mean right now)
things that may not be crossed off:
4. get GA ship
5. lose 5-10 pounds before ordering wedding dress
3. Where have I lived?
dayton (bennington for summers), ann arbor, and back to dayton (yeah... my list is so short that I actually had to write dayton on there twice to make it a little less pathetic)
4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
get lots and lots of westies =) also lots of crafty stuff like every size of addi turbo needles and good yarn, and cake decorating supplies and quit my job so that I would have lots of time to cook and craft and take care of my plethora of doggies.
5. Who would I like to know more about?
chris took the ones who come to mind. but I would like to reiterate my original plea that lisa answer completely in pictures!